Benvenuti a Toshima, Welcome to Toshima

« Older   Newer »
CryForTheMoon
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 22:38

A tutti coloro che si soffermano ad esplorare questo forum: Benvenuti!
Siete a Toshima, città semidistrutta che una volta era Tokyo la capitale del Giappone. In questo luogo, devastato dalla Terza Guerra Mondiale, un'organizzazione criminale chiamata Vischio ha preso possesso di quanto è rimasto e a dato inizio ad un pericoloso gioco denominato Igura. L'eroe di questa storia è Akira, falsamente accusato di un crimine che in realtà non ha mai commesso. Una volta arrestato, Akira viene contattato in carcere da una donna misteriosa che gli offre la libertà, in cambio egli dovrà partecipare al gioco e sconfiggere il più forte dei giocatori di Igura: il Re. Da qui inizia l'avventura di Akira nella dura e senza legge Toshima dove dovrà lottare sia per sopravvivere sia per risolvere i misteri che lo circondano.

To all who stop to explore this Forum: Welcome!
You are in Toshima, half-ruined city that was once Japan's capital Tokyo. In this place, devastated by World War III, a criminal organization called Vischio took possession of what remained and started a dangerous game called Igura. The hero of this story is Akira, falsely accused of a crime that never actually committed. Once arrested, Akira is contacted in prison by a mysterious woman who offers him freedom in return he will join the game and defeat the strongest players Igura: the King . From here begins the adventure of Akira in the hard and lawless Toshima where both will struggle to survive is to solve the mysteries that surround it.

Edited by LeØn F. Kenned¥ - 10/10/2010, 19:10

Lovelylexy12
icon7  view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 18:35

I love this website !!i Shiki x Akira ( so cute)!!!!

CryForTheMoon
view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 21:29

Thanks, I'm very glad you like this forum. I still have a lot of doujinshi Shiki and Akira, I hope to put it online in the coming days.

Lovelylexy12
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 05:24

Cool, i think shiki and akira are a good mach!! :)

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to go.

Il patriota
view post Posted on 25/10/2013, 23:11

Ciao

4 replies since 29/12/2009, 22:38   202 views